Profile: David A. Stein is a historian and documentary film producer in Los Angeles. He has produced over a dozen features, and his work as a Holocaust historian and documentarian has been lauded by President Bill Clinton and former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan. A former op-ed contributor to the L.A. Times from 1999 through 2005, Stein is currently the Southern California Chairman of the Republican Party Animals (for fun) and the President of Nistarim International Media (for work).
Posts by David Stein:
- â€śConservatives Hate Biracialsâ€ť MSNBC Loon Changes Her Online Name to Hide!
- My Site Got Hacked!
- Hollywood GOPs Ankle Holocaust Jew at Boffo Samarra Fest
- â€śSpicy ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch, Spicy ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-châ€ť
- NY Dem Strongarms Credit Cards to Ban â€śRacist Speechâ€ť
- Race-Baiting at the L.A. Times: Still Race-y After All These Years
- So Here’s the Deal About My Book…
- Duck Dynasty and Free Speech: â€śI Am the Maggotâ€ť
- As the Republican Party Animal Says Goodbye, a Final Post: A Cat Tale that Deserves to Be Told
- NAACP Quietly Brings Back â€śObama is a N****r” Official; Partners Him with AARP and AFL-CIO
- The Trayvon-Zimmerman Circus: â€śRacistsâ€ť Have Rights, Too
- â€śObama Pornâ€ť Flops at the Box Office
- Apologize My Ass
- It Has Been a Pleasure
- How Phony â€śPost-Massacreâ€ť Memes Are Created (and PLEASE stop falling for them)
- EXCLUSIVE! The Dept. of Defense to Women: Use â€śHumorâ€ť and â€śDialogueâ€ť to Stop a Rape
- Olympic â€śLegendâ€ť Campaigns for Teachers Union-Backed Racist Candidate
- My Letter to Convicted WTC Bomber Ramzi Yousef
- Masturbating Conservatives
- Teachers Union Endorses L.A. Candidate Affiliated with Racist, Extremist Group