Profile: David A. Stein is a historian and documentary film producer in Los Angeles. He has produced over a dozen features, and his work as a Holocaust historian and documentarian has been lauded by President Bill Clinton and former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan. A former op-ed contributor to the L.A. Times from 1999 through 2005, Stein is currently the Southern California Chairman of the Republican Party Animals (for fun) and the President of Nistarim International Media (for work).
Posts by David Stein:
- My Unintentionally Negative Impact on Holocaust Revisionism
- Exclusive: Dem Congressman on Tape Advocating Censorship
- Architect of â€śHate Speechâ€ť Laws Slams â€śADL-Type Thinking,â€ť Denounces Own Work
- DĂ©jĂ Vu: Newspapers Are Rejecting Paid Ads for My Book
- Michael Shermer Admits to Lying About Me and Misleading His Readers
- Irv Rubin and the JDL — Never-Before-Seen Footage
- Saturday Musings: Skeptics, Censorship, and Pig Noses
- The Video That Michael Shermer Got Banned from Youtube
- Dave on KLAV Las Vegas Radio!
- Ry Dawson Interviews Me Regarding Mikey Shermer and His Attempts to Ban My Book
- Michael Shermer Tries to Ban My Book; Demands I Recant!
- New Video Blog Every Few Days. Please Subscribe on Youtube!
- â€śConservatives Hate Biracialsâ€ť MSNBC Loon Changes Her Online Name to Hide!
- My Site Got Hacked!
- Hollywood GOPs Ankle Holocaust Jew at Boffo Samarra Fest
- â€śSpicy ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch, Spicy ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-châ€ť
- NY Dem Strongarms Credit Cards to Ban â€śRacist Speechâ€ť
- Race-Baiting at the L.A. Times: Still Race-y After All These Years
- So Here’s the Deal About My Book…
- Duck Dynasty and Free Speech: â€śI Am the Maggotâ€ť