Yesterday, I wrote a satirical post about “Anthropogenicists,” the pseudo-scientists who believe that humans are the cause of all earthly problems, from weather and climate anomalies to earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, and species extinction. To an Anthropogenicist, humans are the sole root of all evil. Because nothing bad – no earthquakes, no floods, no […]
About Cole – Stein
Over the course of twenty-five years, I have been accused of being many things, by some of the most influential names in the media. From Mike Wallace on “60 Minutes” to Dan Rather on “48 Hours,” from The New Yorker to the L.A. Times, from Yahoo News and The Wrap to MSNBC and the Huffington Post, I have been called a Holocaust denier, a self-hating Jew, “powerful and dangerous” (Yehuda Bauer, Hebrew University), and “the Antichrist” (Phil Donahue). On the other side of the spectrum, from the hellish gutter where the fringe lunatics dwell, I have been called a Mossad agent, an “MK Ultra CIA disinformer” (whatever the hell that means), and a “Jew infiltrator.”
I am none of the above. What I am is a small, bitter, angry, foul-mouthed alcoholic Jew who, in his youth, spoke up about historical inaccuracies in Holocaust history. Fleeing a $25,000 bounty on my head, I remained silent on the issue for nearly twenty years and became a GOP activist and conservative blogger. And now, having been “outed” by a foul supermodel, I have written a book, as I’m no longer employable in either Republican politics or the entertainment industry. People seem to like my book. If I had a dollar for every mainstream journalist who’s told me “I really wanted to write about your book, but my editors nixed it,” I’d have enough money for a bottle of the $10.99 two-liter CVS vodka that my body has become addicted to.
I’m hoping that 2015 will be the year that the media blackout regarding my book ends. But if it doesn’t, well...I hope the people who manage to find and read my book enjoy it, and maybe learn a thing or two. Even the people who dislike me admit that the book is funny. All I can guarantee is, you won’t find a better book this year about an infamous Jewish Holocaust revisionist who faked his death and reemerged as a Hollywood Republican organizer before being outed by a six-foot redhead fashion model.
- TakiMag: A Jewish Holocaust Revisionist Justifies His Existence
- Find David Cole at Taki’s Magazine!
- A Hooker, a President, and a Holocaust Revisionist Walk Into a Bar…
- The Night the Anarcho-Libertarians Called the Cops
- Larry Elder: An Elegy
- Coming Soon: “The Gospel of Gibson”
- Progress Report on My Book (and LOTS of Pictures!)
- My Unintentionally Negative Impact on Holocaust Revisionism
- Cole (Again) on Treblinka and the “Reinhardt” Camps
- Exclusive: Dem Congressman on Tape Advocating Censorship
- Architect of “Hate Speech” Laws Slams “ADL-Type Thinking,” Denounces Own Work
- Déjà Vu: Newspapers Are Rejecting Paid Ads for My Book
- Michael Shermer Admits to Lying About Me and Misleading His Readers